OrganiGram is a Canadian company that was established in Moncton, New Brunswick in 2013. OrganiGram strives to help improve the quality of life for all patients across Canada. OrganiGram provides a “Client Welcome Kit” to all new patients free of charge, including a copy of “Aunt Sandy’s Medical Marijuana Cookbook”, a “Medtainer” grinder, a personalized client card, and a welcome guide to educate patients on the many ways cannabis can be consumed. OrganiGram is committed to providing safe, effective, quality products, while creating jobs and promoting “good neighbour” relations within the community.
When it comes to OrganiGram growing their cannabis, there are seven steps that they follow in order to deliver high quality products:
- Commitment to test every product for pesticides that goes beyond regulatory requirements, screening for over 60 various contaminants before release.
- Commitment to test inputs from outside suppliers including seeds, fertilizers, water, growing medium, etc.
- Commitment to extend their Integrated Pest Management (IPM) operation to include periodic live plant sampling for pesticide screening.
- Commitment to following a formal program routine for receiving, securing, and testing critical inputs on a regular basis.
- Commitment to following a comprehensive screening process to pre-qualify suppliers before they are approved to do business with OrganiGram.
- Commitment to provide high-end security with industry-leading closed-circuit camera coverage throughout their facility, including areas beyond regulatory requirements.
- Commitment to provide formal education and training for all employees, focusing on safety, production quality, and consistency.
In addition to OrganiGram’s goal to deliver high quality products, they want every patient to be assured that their products are grown with proper care and safety procedures, providing Certificates of Analysis for public review. OrganiGram has a strict regulation process within their pharmaceutical grade facility, which includes standard operating procedures for packaging, labeling and storing their products, tracking and recording every single process from seed to sale.
Location: Moncton, New Brunswick
Number of Products:
- Total of 17 products
- Check producer website for current availability
- 12 Dry Flowers
- 4 Oils
- Strain Discovery Kit (3 Flower Sample Pack)
- Shipping flat rate of $10. All orders over 30g qualify for free shipping via Canada Post.
- Compassionate Program that offers 25% off for qualified patients that are either in the following situations:
- Low income below $30,000 annually
- Disability with government assistance